Thursday, June 26, 2014

QUESTION 2: DUE DATE JULY 11

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for your first responses.  I have responded to all I have received, so if you think you sent one and I haven't responded, resend.  Otherwise, I was pleased with your first efforts.  Keep being specific in your connections to Foster and the text as you apply what you're reading.  From now on, I'll only respond if you're off track in some way.  I may send a "Got it" email, but that will be it.  

Your next assignment is to read through chapter 13 in How to Read Literature Like a Professor, and use ONLY THOSE CHAPTERS (8-13) to analyze "The Rocking Horse Winner" by D.H. Lawerence.  

Some of the these stories may be familiar to you, which is great.  Hopefully, using Foster to analyze something you've already read is illuminating.  

The due date is midnight on July 11.  Remember these count as formative grades and there will be late grades and/or zeros given if the work is late or not completed.  

Enjoy your summer, and keep up the good work everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment